26 July 2013

Queued 9

Let's have a conversation about how much easier it is to acquire books than to actually read them.

Newly Acquired:
Game of Thrones, George RR Martin
Lexicon, Max Barry
Extremely Loud & Incredibly Close, Jonathan Safran Foer
Lean In, Sheryl Sandberg (FINALLY, I know)
And the Mountains Echoed, Khaled Hosseini
On the Road, Jack Kerouac
Play It as It Lays, Joan Didion
Norwegian Wood, Haruki Murakami
An Abundance of Katherines, John Green

Total Progress Made: The prologue in Game of Thrones.

I'm pretty sure my sister has been going through this for the majority of her teen years.

Waldbaums also sells frozen Artichoke Basille's ARTICHOKE PIZZAS oh my god. They're $8.50 a pop and about the size of 1.5 of their humongous slices of pizza, so it would be a better value to just go there and get some. But when you factor in MTA fare...

(I can't wait for school to start. Unlimited Metrocard = FREEDOM / It's a really great feeling)

Oh and that round of golf that we played this morning? Très terrible. It might just be because I havent played in a gazillion years, but who's making excuses? (not me) Let's face it, I'm terrible.

No comments:

Post a Comment