10 August 2012

I Think I Can, I Think I Can!

Had my second driving lesson today and oh my lord I drove on Francis Lewis Blvd. Soon enough, I'll be speeding along the Autobahn! Funnily enough though, my mother forbids me from driving on any major roads in fear that I'll crash the car and we'd both be trapped in the middle of the boulevard. Otherwise, I have high hopes for my road test! I never thought I'd be able to do it, but I think I can, I think I can! I will share that I drove into a flower box the other day, though. Fear not, the flowers are fine. 

In other news,
- Olympics are ending today, but the Closing Ceremony isn't nearly as exciting as it's counterpart
- Watched Moneyball yesterday and loved it. Everyone should see it if you get a chance, baseball fan or not
- I have not seen my brother for more than 2 minutes at a time since Sunday even though we live in the same household
- Learned how to make a U-Turn!

Maybe it's just me, but when I drive through my neighborhood, I make mental acknowledgments of where people live... oh, that's my cousin's house right there... hey, that's my doctor's office... I just might be weird.

And a word to the general public: please learn to replace your Brita filters when it needs to be replaced. "If it ain't broke, don't fix it" does NOT apply in this situation.


School's starting soon for all of us! On that note, cheers to a new school year, wherever you may be.


xo J

No comments:

Post a Comment