07 July 2012

Read Moar, read moar!

It may seem surprising, but kids our age are reading more and more than we actually think. Or maybe it's just us intellectual NYC kids (Or maybe not). Well now that summer vacation is well upon us and we all find that we have way too much spare time on our hands, don't hastily seat yourself in front of the telly. I'll do the work for you and present to you a couple of reads that I'm looking forward to reading this summer. They're all nonfiction.

1. Maphead: Charting the Wide, Weird World of Geography Wonks, Ken Jennings



2. Wild: From Lost to Found on the Pacific Crest Trail, Cheryl Strayed


That's all I'll share for now. If I had one wish, it would be the power to consume and understand every iota of text I read while reading at lightning-speed... it would be a beautiful combination of Mike Ross' and Usain Bolt's superpowers.

Ciao
J


No comments:

Post a Comment