09 July 2012

WTF is wrong with my internal clock?

The day is Monday, July 9th, and I have overslept... again. No, I was not out late last night partying or drinking or doing anything, really. But this is the third (maybe fourth) time it's occurred in the past couple of weeks. THIS IS NOT OKAY. 

Right now I should be sitting down inside a cool French restaurant admiring the view of the Hudson. I should be enjoying a fine French meal with a few close friends then enjoying a leisurely walk along the greenway. But you know what? I'M NOT AND THAT IS NOT OKAY. 

I set an alarm, but idiotically fell back asleep and woke up 3 HOURS LATER to find that mis amigas are at the restaurant. This is a sad, sad world, my friends. I think I need to pull an all-nighter to get this fixed. 


No comments:

Post a Comment