29 March 2013

TGIF

Happy Good Friday, kids!

Fridays aren't very significant to me anymore considering I basically have nothing to look forward to anymore. Actually, Fridays now mean that I have to go to work the next day so that's a bummer.
Anyway, I haven't written anything in a while, so allow myself to sum up this week with a pleasant poem:

Monday I slept in
after watching Weeds all night
then I made brownies.

Tuesday I went to
the movies but didn't see
anything. That sucked.

Wednesday I worked in
the morning after watching
Weeds all through the night.

Thursday I went to
the Harry Potter exhi-
bit. Banana bread.

Friday I got free
Mets opening day tickets
and made some cookies.

I'm pretty sure that
at this rate I will become
big, round, and bulbous.

No comments:

Post a Comment