01 September 2012

When September Ends

Can you believe it's September already? School's back in session (for all of us)! I don't know about the rest of you, but I'm so anxious to start my classes and learn useful things and meet my classmates and professors and have a big ol' jolly good time!

I'm sure that once classes start and we get assignments and exams and such I'll be dying to just take a nap all day long. Fun! My roommate likes to take naps.

Oh, and for the record, I left my phone charger at home, so while I'm waiting for my parents to ship it up, I'll be mobile-less for the time being. They're also shipping: contacts, drivers license, coffee, loofah, camera charger, the TOMS book, hand towels, OPC, nutella, granola, and my prescriptions. Mount Holyoke: 12, Julia: 0

No comments:

Post a Comment