28 August 2012

Saw a pair of beautiful floral pants yesterday at JCPenney which was practically like a dream come true because they were so beautiful BUT they didn't have my size AND they don't exist online :( I really miss those pants.

I think I'm going to have to recruit a minion to help me move in tomorrow... Can't imagine how many trips up and down the stairs back and forth to the car I'm going to have to make. Scratch that, I'll need two to three minions. Carrying my stuff down was a bit of training for tomorrow. Can't wait until I have to go back and forth from the car to the living room to pack the trunk. Yay!

And on top of that, I need to go to the post office, finish packing my clothes and doing the laundry, pack other stuff, load everything into the car, and persuade my mom to let me drive up to school tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment