22 May 2012

A Letter to my [Non-existent] Lover

Dear Lover,
Thank you for being you. Thank you for putting up with my antics no matter how extreme I can be. When I'm high, you lift me higher. When I'm low, you toss me up to the clouds. You are my best friend, my partner in crime, my soul mate, my everything. You are an adventure on your own, filled with excitement and surprises. You brace me when I'm weak and you let me fly when I'm strong. You bring out the best in me and enhance it by a thousand. Without you, I don't know who I am. I find myself in your eyes and you've become a part of me. You and me, we're in this for the long run. There's no turning back from here. Let's lift our chins and don a grin, because what is to be will be better.

Love,
J

Man, I should work for Hallmark. Going to reward myself with some cake.

No comments:

Post a Comment