08 May 2012

40

Ever since I deposited that $40 into my Big Ben (which was on my Art History exam today), I've found that I actually need the cash... and I have a strong desire to pull it out. (But I won't!) Anyway, yesterday I realized that I need to pay a couple people back, buy lunch, and some good ol' iced coffee. But I can't do that without $$.

So I've been thinking... what can you actually get with $40? Here's a list of what I could buy:

  1. Shoes
  2. A summer dress
  3. Lunch for quite a long time
  4. A couple month's worth of Starbucks (you know, if i stick to coffee or tea, always have my cup on hand, beg for refills, and remember to bring my starbucks card)
  5. Shoes
  6. Tammy's promised Baggu
  7. Hair color
  8. Shoes
It hurts to shop when you know you have no cash... sigh.
It hurts even more when you can't find your stash of cash, too...
This saddens me.

But on the bright side, I have an order of skirts/dresses coming in soon... hm, maybe that's where my stash of cash went. SUPER SIGH

J


No comments:

Post a Comment