14 April 2012

The SPECTACULAR 100

...and to think that I was planning to spend the day doing homework.

In celebration of publishing my 100th post (yaaay!), I will share a secret. Yep, that's right. A deep dark secret that nobody else knows (until now)... exciting, huh?

But before we get to that, I'd like to make a note that today the weatherman has forecasted a 71 degree temperature high. Well, it sucks that it's Saturday because now that it's nice out, it'll be crowded everywhere you go. Plus, I'm having guests over so it's not like I can leave. But omg 71! I'm melting under my covers right now and it's only 9 o clock! Damn why am I up so early after 4 hours of sleep...?

Anyway, shooooooorts! And it won't feel inapproprio because it's 70 degreeeeeeeees!

Today is a magical one.

Oh yeah, and that secret? I'll get back to you on that one.

...Well, this was rather unspectacular. But who cares!

ENJOY THE BEAUTIFUL DAY!
J

No comments:

Post a Comment