30 April 2012

The Book About A Billionaire

"I want to be a billionaire, so freakin' bad..."


Book #16

According to GoodReads, I'm 3 books behind on my rate!

Mark Zuckerberg. He's a rather fascinating child, really. More interestingly enough is learning about the creation of Facebook through the eyes of a partner who observed the process more than anything. Unfortunately for me, I read this after seeing the movie. I know, I should be shot, right? What really sucks about that is that while reading the book, I was constantly comparing it to the movie. Even worse, the movie had a lot more information.

But it's safe to say that the movie also did the book justice. It brought this story to life (again) and I have to commend their efforts on truly embodying the background behind the social network.

Simply, if you haven't seen the movie, read it. If you haven't read it yet, read it. It's something interesting that may even help you appreciate Facebook even more than you may do now. After all, we take so any things for granted these days.

Peace out.
J

No comments:

Post a Comment