19 March 2012

Over the River and Through the Woods, Spring Break

For many students, spring break is nearly upon us. I don't have any plans to jet off to exotic places, but I'll be vacationing in my mind...

Honokohau Falls, Maui
Honokohau Falls, Maui 
This huge rock fin of "The Anvil" juts into the sea from Tory Island. - Stephen Emerson
Tory Island
Fiske Bar in Antwerp, Belgium. An all time favourite when fish is calling!
Antwerp, Belgium
The Cliffs of Moher in Ireland. A place I dreamed about before I even knew it existed. So obviously, I am meant to go there someday
Cliffs of Moher
Assisi, Italy. Every side alley is a picturesque treasure hunt. (Photo by M. Kirby)
Assisi, Italy

aand to top it all off...

must-see
Starbucks in Japan

 If only we were uber-bajillionaires... *sigh* a girl can dream

Until next time,
J
 

No comments:

Post a Comment