08 September 2013

Don't Panic (!!!)



  • I need a T-square
  • HOW COULD I HAVE NOT GOTTEN A T-SQUARE
  • I can't cut my model until I absolutely know that my angles are right. 
  • This is stressing me out
  • Why didn't Terragni add T-square to the supply list
  • Worst list ever
  • Now I have to go back to Utrecht
  • Did I mention that I bought a faulty set of C-Thru triangles
  • So now I have to return that
  • In favor for metal triangles, I think
  • And a protractor
  • I like protractors
  • Maybe because the angle units in math class are so easy
  • E-Z PEA-Z
  • It's 7:40 AM
  • Today is Sunday
  • I've been awake since.. 3?
  • My body does not want me to sleep
  • So I got up to do work
  • And make coffee
  • I drink coffee flavored sugar
  • (yum)
  • I need one of those things that you use to cut dowels
  • I'm cutting bamboo skewers
  • They splinter a lot
  • Which sucks
  • Hopefully no one will notice
  • I also have to get more
  • Skewers, I mean
  • I want to go to France for the summer
  • I'm thinking about rotc again
  • Herngh
  • I dislike that people call Tina Belcher their "spirit animal"
  • HELLO, she is a PERSON
  • NOT an ANIMAL
  • People are so rude these days
  • Yeesh
  • "Spirit character"
  • I have this large-ish papercut on my thumb
  • Which is annoying because when I'm using glue,
  • I tend to rub my fingers together to get the glue off
  • But if I do that with my cut
  • I get glue
  • In my cut
  • And that is not cool
  • Have I bored you yet?
  • I can fashion my hair into a ponytail
  • It's growing, it's growing!
  • It's too weird to wear down
  • So I'll keep it up
  • The Alex Wang afterparty looked like a blast
  • ~jelly~
  • Whenever I use these ~ thingies
  • I think of Spongebob and his wiggly arms
  • ~wiggly~
  • Back to my coffee
  • I think I'll watch Breaking Bad before doing
  • Work
  • (ugh)
  • I may not be able to visit SoHads after all :(
  • Too much work
  • No time for play
  • School isn't overwhelming...yet
  • Especially because of the weird three days of class
  • So weird
  • Well tomorrow is the first day of the first full week
  • Huzzah
  • So much work
  • Let me cry
  • ~cry~

No comments:

Post a Comment