21 July 2012

T-Minus 38

Gah! Only 38 days until I leave for school!

I could list all the things I'm looking forward to, but there are just way too many! On the flip side, I'm also kinda sad because this means that I'll finally have to grow up and fend for myself in this dangerous world... But I'll be fine, right?

I hate mentioning my Chicago trip over and over, but while I was away, I realized how much I enjoy spending time away from home. I had the world at my fingertips, and there was no stopping me! Plus, I didn't have to pay for anything. I guess college will be like that, only everything's already paid for... kinda. Speaking of tuition, it saddens me to think that my parents are paying boatloads of money for me to have fun. It's kinda like a birthday party at Chuck-E-Cheese: highly unnecessary, wildly extravagant, and the food's mediocre, but the birthday kid has a blast!

Don't worry kids, I'll make good use of my college experience. And so should you! Don't waste your four years! They'll be gone before you know it- just like high school.

Good luck in all your future endeavors.

J

No comments:

Post a Comment