12 July 2012

Chicago: If Anything, Make Change

I've only been here a day, but it feels like an entire week has passed already. In the last 10 hours, I have become a more competent person to create change. See, to create change in this world, one must take action. And that's where I come in.

I wish I could share with you all that I've learned, but rather than just listing the steps and the information, I will lead and teach by example. In the coming months, I hope to introduce a new project that will make the world a better place, big or small. This will be bigger than the simple food drive or fundraiser. This is bigger.

Write me. Let me know if there is an issue in your community that you feel needs addressing, big or small. My scope of the world is quite limited, so I need your help in identifying things that need to be fixed. You can comment below or email me at juliaalu@gmail.com.

Thank you.

Ciao for now,
J

No comments:

Post a Comment