12 May 2012

Attention, Please!

"May I have everyone's attention? I have an important announcement to make!
... Julia's not a vegetarian anymore!"

That's right, she said it.

My aunt insisted on announcing my change in eating habit to the entire family, which of course, earned a round of hoorahs (because if there wasnt, she'd beat everyone). Funnily enough, I didn't get a special announcement regarding my college decision!

Proves how much Chinese people care about eating meat... I wonder if I'd get an announcement if I decided to go to Carnegie Mellon or some other school that they'd actually know. Eh, who cares I'm very happy with my choice of college.

J

2 comments :

  1. YOURE NOT A VEGETARIAN ANYMORE??? WHAAAAT?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeaup! stopped a couple weeks ago... i missed my burgers too much, what can i say :P

      Delete