03 May 2012

The 3rd Hour

It's nearly 3 in the morning, I'm still awake, and have gotten pretty much no work done.

There was thunder (maybe lightning too) before and I was scared out of my mind. And for some odd reason I kept wishing for torrential rain in the hopes that school would be closed tomorrow. Maybe it's because it's been a long day, but I thought that was really weird. My brain needs some rest... I absolutely cannot wait until Friday.

Man, is this what it feels like to be an A+ student? Too bad I'm not one... or will ever be one. It's hard to be an A+ student when 2/3 of your "study time" is spent doing other things. But in all honesty, I wonder how kids manage to do it. I probably have acute forms of ADHD/ADD or something because I can never focus on my work.

I hope I can wake up in the morning... tomorrow is not a good day to miss school.

Until the morning,
J

No comments:

Post a Comment