13 September 2013

The Hugging Cure

Have you ever just felt like you need a hug? Not a quick, "Hi, Aunt Marge, how's the cat?" but a long "Please don't think this is weird, just stand here and let me hug you," kind of hug. Does that make sense?

I think hugs can cure any of the following, but probably more: frustration, exhaustion/tiredness, sadness, confusion, ...I can't think of anything else, I'm too tired. 

Anyway, it is a fact that architecture students probably suffer from a majority of the above, so if any of you are reading this, ask me for a hug when you see me next. It won't be weird, I promise. I could probably use a couple right now. And don't be weirded out if I ask for a hug. 

Hugs for everyone! Have a good weekend, guys :) 

Sidenote: hugging oneself avoids weirdness but is less effective 

No comments:

Post a Comment